View Single Post
Old 02-05-12, 04:40 AM   #14
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny927 View Post
I have another question, now I want change something in rsdc, but when i change something by myself, like bearing, speed, or spawn and hours rate, all my traffic disappear, ive tryed saving like normal mission, random layer, but with no luck...why i cant modify the rsdc missions??
From the Readme files in RSRD:

Special Notes/Known Problems:

(a) For those of you who enjoy “reverse engineering”, if you use the SH4MissionEditor on the “Battle” or “Task Forces” layers, under no circumstances make changes or select “ok” in the “Group Properties” window. If you do, you will cause All the tracks within the layer to longer generate correctly. The reason is that I’m making “hand” edits to these files to ensure that the tracks generate “on time”

The mission editor has some default dates and times it uses if you don't change them. If Lurker deleted this information during a "hand edit" then the mission editor will put it back in and you will save it incorrectly. If you don't know what he means by "hand edit", the missions can be edited in notepad since they are simple text files.

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote