View Single Post
Old 01-18-12, 11:10 AM   #859
kiwi_2005
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 223
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by frau kaleun View Post
For some reason I have never had any trouble with lockpicking, I picked it up really easily. It probably helps that I generally carry 100+ lockpicks and am very, very persistent.

It's actually one of the few "puzzle"' type things that I really enjoy. I think I'm getting way up there in that skill and it's all through hands-on practice. I learned to buy or take every lockpick I could find and with this character, I have yet to meet a lock that I could not pick with a little care and patience. And sometimes a lot of broken lockpicks.

Oh and whoever said that thing about setting the timescale to 2, I tried it and it is awesome.

Is there anyway to set that and the FOV in one of the .ini files so you don't have to go into the console and do it every time you launch the game? Because that would be fantastic. There was something out there about permanently setting the FOV but I tried it and it didn't "take" in the game.

Nimrod has picked locks in Morrowind picked more locks in Oblivion, I was terrible at it in Oblivion And curse the gods if he's gonna pick locks in Skyrim!

Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others.

kiwi_2005 is offline   Reply With Quote