View Single Post
Old 01-10-12, 09:06 PM   #11
denny927
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 213
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabody View Post
It's a bit hard to tell from the information given. You only say you wrote a .mis file, they are all .mis files. Shipping traffic, Patrol objectives, Land units, Single missions, all the files created are .mis files.
Also are you writing a single/quick mission (it is saved in the single mission folder, but is called quick mission in the menu) or are you writing a career/campaign mission? Or possibly a patrol objective?
Any mods?

You said you can't plot the course but it reached the last waypoint, did you create a Campaign mission and leave the players sub in it? I don't know without testing if this will cause the problem you describe but any traffic or Patrol Objectives should not have a player sub in them. It will not let you save without one, so you go to the menu under mission/parameters and remove the player sub, then check "ignore player submarines" and save.

But it is hard to tell what the problem is from the very little bit of informaion you give. Be more specific about what you did.
oops im sorry, so, i save like a random generated group .mis, is not a single/patrol mission, but i played in the normal campaign/career mission.Mods, yes in this order:

tmo2
tmo update 2 to 2.2
rsrdc tmo v502
rsrdc v5xx patch1
stock map icons
tmo stock gramophone
bigger better protactors
living brething ocean vs3 new lighting
row torpedos texture vs2

for the last waypoint reached i mean when im in the nav map and try to plot my course, and confirm my plotted course with a right mouse button(even if my plotting tool dont work) my sub simply stopped with the classic "last waypoint reached, sir, stop" because the game dont recognize any plotted course...and yes, when creatin this mission i have checked "ignore subamarine player".

The thing is i cant plotting the course, i CAN picking a plotter tool, but i CANNOT tracking any course, is very frustrating, and when i delete my .mis in the campaign folder, all come back to normality like i said before...and starting a new campaign?maybe....i'll give a try now...
denny927 is offline   Reply With Quote