View Single Post
Old 01-09-12, 09:58 AM   #764
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Anybody know if you can do something to "reset" the quest in Dawnstar about everybody having nightmares and the priest takes you to the old temple?

I was in Dawnstar on a stopover between Windhelm and something I had to do outside Solitude and I sort of accidentally stumbled into this nightmare temple quest thingy which I didn't want to do but since it seemed like the location was right there and didn't involve running all over the place I thought, fine, I'm here anyway, might as well take care of it.

But then I followed the priest to the temple and he went in and I went in behind him but my follower didn't follow me in, which made me go back out to make sure he hadn't just... disappeared or accidentally been released from service or told to wait or something. Then when I went back in the temple... the priest is gone. The quest marker shows the direction I need to go but I can't go there, I finally gave up and looked it up and apparently the priest does a spell and walks through a wall and you have to follow him through and I guess I missed my chance. Now I think he's just stuck in there all alone and there's no way for me to finish the quest.

I'll check and see if he's around anywhere when I go back to Dawnstar but if not I'd like to just reset everything like it never happened and put him back in the inn where he started.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote