Tom
Gunner

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by VONHARRIS View Post
Thank you.

Yes there is such a mod: WB's Secondary Patrol Orders
It comes with 4 sub files for 4 different theatres : North Atlantik , Med , America and Afirca. It needs SH3 Commander to run properly.
One more thing: You must sink at least one ship for the mod to give you a new grid. You don't get any more renown for reching and patrolling your newly assigned grid.
The problem is that I don't remember where I found it.
Some help here please.

In this patrol I made up the order myself! Hehe
Thank you. A search on the SH3 mods forum found it: WB's Mid-Patrol Radio Orders.

Unfortunately, this is not compatible with Realism fix V16A3 since it works by replacing the standard "Keep up the good work!" response (message 4198 in en_menu.txt) with a new message ordering the secondary patrol grid.

Realism fix V16A3 does not use the standard reply message, but uses new messages (4835-4862) instead, so the new patrol grid won't show.

I guess I'll just have to take a look at possible patrol grids in flotilla.cfg and roll a die to assign myself a new grid if needed (no shipping sighted in patrol zone for a week or so, for example).

Those who don't use the realism fixes should definitely take a look at this mod though.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote