View Single Post
Old 12-31-11, 07:07 AM   #81
glennaj
Nub

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 0
Default Greetings from WV

Hi there my name is Glenn I found subsim.com quite some time ago by google while looking for mods for sh3, sh4, sh5 I've downloaded many over the year or so I've been coming here. Its the best resource for navel sims Ive been able to find, today I was looking for a patch for dangerous waters an old classic. Sonalysts Combat Sims patch download no longer seems to work. I run win 7 (64 bit) and have sh4, sh5 both running great with many of the mods found here I thank you very very much for all your efforts, Hats off to all involved here. Curious though the patch download 1.04 dangerous waters here told me I had excedded my daily download limit however I believe I had only downloaded 1 (DARPA ACTUV) thats what reminded me of Dangerous Waters ... very similar sim engine, I'll see if I can it running on win 7 for nostalgia I might also dust off sh3 and try that as well. SubSim suggested I make a post here to resolve the problem. anyone else remember Seawolf, Gato, Red Storm, Harpoon, 688i just to think of a few, I've been playing navel sims since the 80's

Thank you very kindly. Glenn
cotigate obfuscation

Last edited by glennaj; 12-31-11 at 08:02 AM.
glennaj is offline   Reply With Quote