View Single Post
Old 12-21-11, 04:28 PM   #210
vlad29
XO

Downloads: 324
Uploads: 0

Hi Trevally!
I have some notes after returning from 1st patrol (Coastal Waters campaign) just for the information:

1. I've met two ships with frozen flags (near british coast, but of the other nations), also one "blackship" - german transport at the mouth of Kiel Channel

2. In the middle of the Kiel-channel I've met Polish freighter (8th September 1939, that mins the 'enemy' ship), successfully passing threw it from Kiel.

3. Near british coast I recieved the information from Bdu about the convoy steaming in 74 km from me. I put the supermark on the reported cordinates of convoy, saved the game and quit to Win. After loading the game next day in order to deal with that convoy I couldn't find it despite a dozen of attempts for interception done in accordance with Stoianm's tutorial There were no any messages re. that convoy in my box, so it has gone somewhere

4. During the night time I sank by mistake the neutral freighter? and it was accounted to my mission tonnage. That means we can sent to bottom neutrals (which are not reacting by changing course when the U-boot sighted) and to recieve needed 70000 tons in a couple of days
vlad29 is offline   Reply With Quote