Old 11-16-11, 10:03 AM   #28
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiebler View Post
Earlier, I suggested:
I believe that I have now a hard-code working fix for this tiresome problem.

No need for H.sie (or anyone else) to waste time on it.

Stiebler.
thats very nice new Stiebler
finally , you got this sorted ?

one question is : what if one more ship from totally other direction(not a unit of the allready spotted convoy) appears in short time?

@Rubini : the ambientlightcolor is NOT doing the trick at day (i am talking for this: edit: this idea just came: lets create an envcolors.dat which has a totally darked (0,0,0) ambientlightcolor value during sunny DAY and see if the detection ranges are reduced like it is night! if this is happening then my 'theory' about the sh3's engine reading the 'night' maybe is correct !)
....BUT i discover that by setting ambientlightcolor to 0-0-0 at night (without changing anything else at NYGM's visual sensors) i am getting MUCH MUCH better results !
i haven't made any tests the last week (becuase i am spending my free time for u-boot-hahd stuff) but i am almost sure that ambientlightcolor (and probably all other 'lights' during night like the 'SunReflectColor') if reduced (to zero if necessery) are giving 'good' results ! need to make more tests ,all that i am saying here are something like 'observations' and not facts .
try it ,without changing anything at your sensors settings ,reduce to zero the ambientlightcolor and SunReflectColor during night and tell me : are you getting better results ?

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote