View Single Post
Old 12-09-05, 02:37 PM   #4
MultiDoc
Swabbie

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 0

Thanks a lot gets for your help. I really appreciate it. Well I've actually succeded in returning to base without the game crashing , but don't have a clue why it happened... , didn't change anything, it just didn't crash.. hmmmm. Anyway.

As Mike suggested, I tried to locate the mission file and edit it because I now have the smae problem (mission crashing in the middle of playing it...) and this time it "Fortress Europe", which if I recall correct it must be the one before the last one which kinda aggravates me...

So please if you guys can suggest something in order to proceed I'd be gratefull once more (btw, editing the mission file isn't an option cause I've opened it with notepad but no luck whatsoever, it's almost unreadable...)

Waiting in agony,

Regards,

Nikos

P.S: I've found and downloaded the moded missiuon file for this mission cause it seems that a lot of guys had this problem in the past (mission crashing randomly) with this particular mission, but it still crashes .... Good news is I got my new CPU upgrade and I'll be installing SH III soon I'll buzz you all with questions on that then
MultiDoc is offline   Reply With Quote