View Single Post
Old 10-10-11, 11:13 AM   #120
drakkhen20
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 345
Uploads: 0

well guys. i think im closing this mod out. lack of intrest and emails and people trully not wanting to work on this has made this decision. sorry to bring this back up but im just annoyed at people telling you "yeah lets do this!" and then not doing it. its like hurry up and waiting. Frustrating in essence now then enjoyable. i dont even play sh4 anymore because i analyse and nickpick at the little things that could be changed but i dont have the know how nor the time to figure it out. so i do believe that for some reason if not many that sh4 was forgotten and i check back and back atleast every couple of days in hope that someone would pull sh4 back of the shelf and wipe the dust of her but i guess not for now and time will tell unless they create a sh6 that has ultimate realistic feel and accurate historics but thats just wishful thinking. i do want to thank eveyone for their opinions and some half work that was done and all the people that gave us permissions and for letting me bug you for them. so in the best regards...

Kriegsmarine mod..... so long....

drakkhen20
drakkhen20 is offline   Reply With Quote