View Single Post
Old 10-01-11, 10:54 PM   #2288
reaper7
sim2reality

Downloads: 258
Uploads: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
@Reaper : a 30 minutes video on youtube ? you must send me (when you got some free time) some instructions how to do it ! (check your pms)
I applied for longer video times using our site www.u-boot-hahd.com as an organisation that required longer vids. And I got it.
Nice shots of the Wolkpack - never thought to look for them in my following vid .

Quote:
Originally Posted by h.sie View Post
@reaper: Sorry, but I also programmed some problems like enemy activity and so on, but in 1942 (date of your mission) these are not that often. bad luck.

Thanks for testing.

The focus of this mod is not only the crash-boom-bang effect when the wolfpack attacks. it's also focused on the difficulties when shadowing a convoy: concentration required for maneuvring to stay out of visible range, the frustration when something goes wrong and the pleasue in case of success.

A video of an attack would be nice for those who don't believe it works.

Well this time around was a success, wolfpack showed up - alas I missed it visually while on the map.
1 ship was sunk, took over an hour game time at 32TC but was well worth it.
Shadowing was fun as convoy kept changing course - so kept me on my toes to stay outside there visual range.

Have it on video as proof that ship was sunk, and not by me
And it was the cruiser they got too, leaving the convoy open.
If only my Torps didn't grave the ship hull and detonate on the bottom - due to heavy seas. Although I got 1 hit before sulking off.

Video of my 2nd shadowing of the convoy in single mission. (Click the picture below)

Its a long one at 1Hr12Min, Best watched at 720P
reaper7 is offline   Reply With Quote