Old 08-15-11, 08:11 AM   #7673
Silent Steel
Sea Lord

Downloads: 618
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meldric View Post
Hi!

Of course I could delete AntiLag, but as I said several times before: I think there is more than that contained in the DeutschMod and I do not know what.
AntiLag is only one example.
I would love to have only the files translating NewUIs and OHII, because if I install the DeutschMod, I also get new textures, new keyboard-layout and things like that...
I would like to separate this, but I think I can't do it on my own
Servus Meldric,
I'm not sure what you exactly mean by 'I would love to have only the files translating NewUIs and OHII' but I think you mean the files translating the Radio Messages to German. Is that correct?
If this is what you mean I can tell that today I downloaded the DEUTSCHMOD_0.9.6 for MO and New UIs + OH because I like to play 'in German' (and improve my German)
But as I'm currently running the Ui-boat I wanted to get only the translated Radio Messages so I simply made a new mod for myself that includes only the German radiomessages.txt files.

1. First you must make a backup of the folder C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\data\RadioMessages
this folder contains the following
- one subfolder named 'English' (with the original English radio messages) plus
- one file named 'WWIIShipNames.txt' (with the original ship names in English)

2. Make a copy of the DEUTSCHMOD_0.9.6 for MO and New UIs + OH and open it up.

3. Delete all subfolders until you have only this structure left; DEUTSCHMOD_0.9.6\data\RadioMessages
this folder should contain the following:
- one folder named 'German' (with the new German radio messages) plus
- one file named 'WWIIShipNames.txt' (with the ship names translated to German)

4. Save

5. Go to the folder; C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\data\RadioMessages
and delete the folder 'English' and the file 'WWIIShipNames.txt' (these are the original ones with the original English versions that we made a backup for in step 1 above).

6. Paste the new mod DEUTSCHMOD_0.9.6\data\RadioMessages from step 3 above into C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\MODS

7. Activate with JSGME as usual

Works fine for me.
/
Silent Steel is offline   Reply With Quote