View Single Post
Old 08-14-11, 06:36 AM   #152
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 783
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullnhelm View Post
I have been a huge fan of the silent hunter game series since the first silent hunter. Silent hunter 3 was by far my favorite. When I bought the fourth and the fifth titles. I became irritated by all the bugs and trouble with the AI that I stopped playing the games for good. But my heart always longed for another game that would come out with improved graphics yet with the awesome game engine that was silent hunter 3 to bring me back to the game again. You guys did that.

Thank you guys for restoring my interest in playing silent hunter 5! Thanks to your hard work and the many mods you have made. Now the game is fun and you have restored my love for playing the game again. Too bad the developers couldn't put out the game to the level that you guys have raised it to. It would have saved a lot of heart ache.

Now I'm just trying to figure out the right combination of mods. And what order to put them in. Downloading your stuff like a kid in a candy store.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeofe View Post
Hello sub captains am a sub captain from Greece nice to meet you all and thanks for your work here to make this game so much better than was before (no rudder no compass in a ship ? what they were thinking?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeme View Post
My name is Philippe, i'm not new on this forum. I live in south france, near ALBI.
This site is fabulous .
Thank you very much for all.

Philippe
Welcome aboard !!!