View Single Post
Old 08-06-11, 01:48 PM   #87
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 783
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmstiger View Post
Hey everyone! I'm Bo, and I've been a Harpoon 3 and Dangerous Waters player for a couple of years. Nice to meet you all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ94CAP View Post
Salute!

I am a new member here at Subsim. I play SH3 with GWX but mostly SH4 with FOTRS and many other smaller mods. Also, if any of you guys are familiar with the "Rise of Flight" flight simulator, I am a regular at the official forum and go by the same username as here. Thousands of posts there. Almost none here. haha. Oh yeah, and I live in the US of A. The sims I play are Il-2 1946, Rise of Flight, SH3, and SH4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scandiman View Post
Hey Everyone,

Been a longtime fan of Flight & Sub sims before switching to a Mac. I thought my Sub sim days were over till stumbling across Crossover Games & Steam. SH III & IV work flawlessly and it is a thrill to hit the high seas again!

I did figure out how to mod some things, but couldn't get JSGME to work. Still happy with the Map & Environmental Mod that really enhance the gameplay!

I am hoping for SH V to be able to run someday on my Mac, but am very happy to back in the game.

This is a great site and resource to Sub Sim fans and I am delighted to be a part of the community!

Cheers
Welcome aboard all !!!