View Single Post
Old 07-24-11, 12:46 PM   #678
Trasgu2010
Sailor man

Downloads: 116
Uploads: 0
Thank You Frau kaleun

I´ve downloaded:WB's Mid-Patrol Radio Orders GWX (SH3 Cmdr) v1.0+WB's Mission Orders v1.2+WB's Warning Orders (SH3 Cmdr) v1.3

Now I have a doubt.I reproduce what I do not understand well enught:

WB News Network.txt
WB News Network will keep you informed of historical events and order you to take part in historical missions scripted into GWX 3.0. It consists of two parts..........................Installation is in two parts:
1. Extract the 'WBNN Mission Orders' folder into JSGME MODS and install through JSGME.----O.K
2. Extract the Cfg folder in 'WBNN Warning Orders (SH3 Cmdr)' into your SH3 Commander folder.---But what folder,??
Deconflicting with other messages mods:copy all messages from the 'Mission Order messages_en' (or _fr or _de) file and paste into your original messages file at \Data\Campaigns\Campaign\messages_en.txt-----But this in GWX 3.0 Glod.I supoose

WB Warning Orders will give you Warning Orders of impending operations and news of recent events through SH3 Commander......
Installation:
Extract the Cfg folder in 'WBNN Warning Orders (SH3 Cmdr)' into your SH3 Commander folder.---But what folder,??

Welcome to WB's Mid-Patrol Radio Orders mod. This version needs to be used with 'GWX3 Cfg files for SH3 Commander'....Ok
Installation:
This mod is JSGME ready but must be installed in SH3 Commander. If you try and apply it straight to SH3 it will not work.The mod must be installed as follows:
1. Enable 'WB's Mid-Patrol Radio Orders' in SH3 Commander----But in what Folder??
2. Press F5
3. Enable the relevant 'WB's Patrol Orders' mod
Trasgu2010 is offline   Reply With Quote