View Single Post
Old 07-19-11, 05:02 PM   #2339
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by morttheslayer View Post
Love the winter wonderland Zee you are truly making this Sim what it needed to be.

I am getting my snow shoes and white camo paint ready. Really looking foreward to the future releases - stay well mate and good luck.
Best wishes to the "Old Guard" I keep popping back to check on the threads - for "Zee Latest Informazion" !!

Seig Morty
Thanks Morty
This update is really turning into another major release. The things that i want to mention to you first is of course the new winter wonderland, with
the whole new map and winter missions that are coming. This has also meant the creation of a new winter forest and while i was at it i reworked
the Kursk missions with a new low land forest too. So now there is a winter forest in both lowland and standard forests.
Winter troops are needed to, so that had me finally fix the default troopers as well. Also the Kathyusa's
are now more authentic (optimized for better FPS too) with new sound and rapid fire that has rockets raining out of the sky.
The whole thing is really coming together now. You will now really have a
wing-man as well as a hanomag 251 to keep you resupplied and working.
Allot of stuff still in the works too, like the playable tanks.
They are coming along well and i don't starve to death first will be ready well before Christmas.

-ZW

Vorwärts Kameraden!

ZW
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote