Old 07-12-11, 04:12 AM   #689
Rongel
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 174
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ustahl View Post
Terve Rongel!
I've saved and reloaded the mission when exiting Wilhelmshafen, but the Norwegian flag on two merchants (one behind, the other at opposite quay of Deutschland pocket battleship) remains stiff as ever. So saving and reloading unfortunately doesn't help.
The draft issue, however, seems gone now, after slightly changing mod loading order and saving & reloading. I have OH2 now last after any TDW stuff.
Terve taas! Ja kiva nähdä että pyörit vielä foorumilla!

The flag issue is nasty bug, I've been starting to wonder why I have never seen German flags freeze, eventhough the starting harbours are full of imported NAMC ships. I have one idea that I'll try when I have time.

The weird FPS loss that I have encountered in harbour is a weird one too. But today when I tested the mod again, it was for some reason much much better, almost no loss at all. This time I played with no map contacts, could it affect the FPS

One little thing that bothers me now is that the sonar man can pick up mines now. At first I thought that it wouldn't matter, but soon realised that most of my contacts are infact minefields. I wonder what would happen if the mines would be only spottable by watch crew. Would diving be too risky business, with no way of getting any info on the mines? What was the real situation, could a sonar man somehow pick up a mine contact?

Anyway, otherwise I'm starting to really like this mod. Just to see airplanes flying over my base is awesome!