View Single Post
Old 06-28-11, 02:53 PM   #628
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarrasque View Post
"Officially yes. Unofficially he hasn't given me an order for a day or so. Discipline within our ranks, much as within yours now seems to be non-existent.

They're good men but this goes beyond their training and experience. They perhaps needed a strong leader to hold them together, but with the death of Raptor1 and mookiemookie's weakness that hope is gone.

And what of you germans? Are you sure that you've managed to purge the beast from within your ranks?"

Nothing is ever sure for us Germans. The SS constantly watching. The entire outfit a propaganda machine. Truth be told I'm just the damn gardener. I know potatoes, peas and carrots. Not werewolf and lynching for the fun of it. I mean really, they string up anyone at a whim. As for me, if there is a lynching tonight...that Rears is the one. The hiding and using the address system. Not much in the way of leadership. Engima, you know, the schnapps lover....he is not to be trusted. Last I saw of him he was wandering off into the woods. As for your men, I have been watching. This Jimbuna fellow seems ok. He is a busy body today. I witnessed him entering the chapel as I was making my way here. He just plays to much the innocent. Got to watch those quiet ones. The American, I understand he has been unscathed and now in the dungeon. I would say by the killing witnessed, these beasts getting into the dungeon will be easy. All I know is I'm staying here and protecting myself. You seem like your head is on straight. You may join me if you wish. There is plenty of arms for the both of us to handle man or beast! Perhaps you and I can work together to root out these werewolves! Beside, currently my arse is puckered with this entire ordeal. "

"What say you?"

*smiling waiting on a reply*