View Single Post
Old 06-28-11, 12:12 PM   #600
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

After a short while Jimbuna managed to use mind over matter to control his racing heartbeat and hyper ventilation. He looked across the room at the silver talisman on the floor and thought to himself 'fat lot of use you were' but then thought 'perhaps I should have thrown it like a hunting knife'?

For some reason unbeknown to him he experienced a humorous thought and smiled as he thought 'well that creature was certainly a male of the species when you consider the appendage swinging from between its legs and looking at the size of it he certainly wasn't related to me'.

He got up from the bunk and walked over to the talisman, stooping to pick it up then back behind his tunic lapel.

The shock now almost totally subsided he was astonished at how easily the next decision came to him.

Now that the security arrangements had all but been dropped it was time to explore the remainder of the castle...'better to do something than nothing at all' he thought to himself.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)