View Single Post
Old 06-28-11, 12:08 PM   #598
mookiemookie
Navy Seal

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 1

"... taken into custody and held within the castle dungeons for both his protection and ours. Danke."

Mookie walked with a purpose and thought to himself, "Blighter's probably trying to get his next victims corralled in for easy prey. Well not me. Not tonight. Not here, not now." Mookie strode across the castle grounds, out the gate and to the north. He wanted to reach the lighthouse ruins to signal for help. Some passing vessel would be bound to see a morse code signal. As he walked, he saw signs printed in German on his left. The pictographs on the signs made their meaning clear: minefield. "Too risky. And I don't trust anyone to show me the way through. Not in this situation." Mookie's eyes settled on a barely visible path, just wide enough for a man, into the forest beyond the minefield. "Can't go through...just go around!"

Mookie looked over his shoulders, sighed and started into the dense growth of the forest...

Want more U-boat Kaleun portraits for your SH3 Commander Profiles? Download the SH3 Commander Portrait Pack here.