View Single Post
Old 06-09-11, 06:23 AM   #7376
crepitis
Watch

Downloads: 222
Uploads: 0
Default Screen aspect ratios using the mod

Firstly a big thank you to TheDarkWraith for your excellent mod, I cant imagine going back to SH5 without it !

I am however having a problem with running SH5 with the mod enabled at my monitors native resolution ( 1680X1050 @ 60HZ 16:9 ), without the aspect ratio going "wrong" .

I checked through the available resolutions on the menu page graphics options and noticed there are only a couple of resolutions that allow 16:9 aspect,and 1680X1050 isnt one of them.
Unfortunately none of these other resolutions which allow 16:9 seem to work right on my monitor, either leaving a blank band top and bottom of the screen, or distorting the image.

Is this something I can overcome by tweaking some option in the game or mod, or is it something which cannot be altered ?

Without the mod installed I can run at native res and aspect ratio no problem, but its nowhere near as good fun without the new UI !

I have tried searching through the forum for an answer, without success, so any help is greatly appreciated.
crepitis is offline   Reply With Quote