View Single Post
Old 05-13-11, 11:37 PM   #60
stoianm
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 833
Uploads: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by luismmm View Post
I will see them again its always a pleasure.

About the angle, I remember that values fom one old thread from Karamazov, but, quoting Karamazov`s KiUB User Guide "I usually calculate the speed when the target is at 45/315 degrees and, if she---8217;s slow enough". But if you say you tested it at 15 - 175 I believe it.

Btw, I read that RAOBF weels at Manos scopes, and TDW UI are not accurate and are not giving the correct values for range and AOB! Is that true ?

Stoianm, are you going to release a video tutorial about attack disk? Come on mate ...

All the best
The TDW interface with the Manos Scope i used in all my video tutorials... see them and you will see i never miss a target... the problem is that they are too acurate... and as tdw said is very important to use the corect scope mod patch for your rate in game... i will go back at tutorials soon when i will have some free time
btw... where you readed this?

EDIT: I made a misteake... i tested between 15 and 165 degrees and i had very acurate readings using U_jagd chrono.... if the AOB is between 0 and 15 or between 165 and 180 you must to start the crono in front of ship and stop the crono in the middle... but i did not had all the time the corect speed readind results... so i take the speed of a ship only between 15 and 165 degrees... see this tutorial from here: 26) How to use the U-Jags Chrono in SH5 ==> Link

Last edited by stoianm; 05-13-11 at 11:59 PM.
stoianm is offline   Reply With Quote