View Single Post
Old 05-07-11, 03:52 AM   #3198
Stargazer
A-ganger

Downloads: 32
Uploads: 0

Thanks for replying. Though now I'm really confused.

I've only activated two mods: TMO 2.0 and the TMO 2.1 update... In that order.

Stock SH4 the map shows red and blue units once the vessels identity has been confirmed. As a relative rookie, this makes the world of difference to me and I'd offer a few feet of my intestines if it meant I could have this feature back whilst keeping the numerous benefits of keeping a supermod plugged in.

I'm truly perplexed about you saying that TMO doesn;t allow the Grammophone to work since I was able to use it last night in a test run. I went through to the new radio compartment/captains bunk area in the sub, clicked the grammophone and got a conversion chart appear in the top left corenr of the screen. On the bottom corner of the conversion chart were four buttons to control the G'phone and tit worked spot on. I got some properly awesome wartime jazz in fact.

The background music (not using the g'phone) is it just a case of restoring the music files or was a file modified to tell the game engine to not attempt to load them?

And to clarify, when I say 'control map', I don;t mean an actual map, but rather how the key assignments have been moved about to reflect how things were in SH3. So F4 is the Bridge, F3 is the scope and so on...

External cams are something I like to use and are a big part of the enjoyment factor for me. So if anyone can shed any light on this at all, I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers,

Rob.
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote