View Single Post
Old 04-23-11, 08:07 PM   #46
nozaurio
Planesman

Downloads: 65
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by marleymen View Post
Please, remember to translate to english your words in spanish to our friends that doesn´t understand our main language. I´m from spain too, but the forum is an English Forum.

So, thank you for the skin improvements nozaurio, I think that red devils could be more intense. But the snorting bull is perfect.

Translation
----------
Por favor acordarse de traducir vuestras palabras en español a nuestros amigos que no entienden nuestra querida lengua castellana. Yo tambien soy de españa, pero este foro es Inglés, y en inglés nos entenderemos mejor.

Asi que, gracias por tus mejoras en el skin Nozaurio, creo que esos diablos rojos podrian tener un tono mas intenso, el toro resoplando es tremendo.
Marleymen greetings.

If the devil's color more intense, I think these paintings as emblems of the surface of the submarine, suffered much wear and inclement weather of the ocean.
I put more clear to somewhat simulate the natural wear of the paint.

Soon will place a beta version for the person who wants to test. I think it's the best way to correct any defects you have, and that the photos are placed in these media, never are precisely
nozaurio is offline   Reply With Quote