View Single Post
Old 04-16-11, 01:17 PM   #5873
MerchantMarine1982
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Thanks for the help Sailor Steve, still not sure I know what I'm doing....the files I have in the mods folder are off my external hard drive from another computer so I don't know if i should simply delete them, or if I can use them for anything. I screen captured the folder but inserting an image requires it to be online already or something.

I have been playing sh3 on low realism settings, right now i think i've gone through several patrols. its a great game, but i think i have the stock fatigue thing worked out...as long as i have the time compression up to 128, there seems to be no fatigue. when i reach my patrol grid i cruise at ahead standard, 1/2 hour before change of watch i dive the boat and run silent so we can listen for any distant contacts. after the change of watch we remain submerged and silent for another half hour. before surfacing i go to ahead standard again to periscope depth to check the surface before surfacing.

I find myself playing the stock sh4 quite often though i enjoy my uboat campaign. just returned from a mission where i had to hunt down a pair of british KG5 battleships.
MerchantMarine1982 is offline   Reply With Quote