View Single Post
Old 04-13-11, 01:08 PM   #3163
eers75
Seaman

Downloads: 68
Uploads: 0

Hello all, just returned to sh4 after a year or so break and I have a question. First off great work on TMO and I was very excited to see 2.0/1 out when I returned and im loving it. However there is one aspect that I would like to tweak for me personally if possible and I believe it is but I cant remember how. I am somewhat familiar with modding but cant find the file that I need or parameters.

On 3 occassions now running only sh1.5/TMO 2.0/2.1 only mods with 100% realism, I have had to return to base with a very damaged sub as a result of skirmishes but with me limping home instead of awards im getting demoted to a lesser sub and cant seem to figure out why.

For example my last patrol I ran in to a taskforce and managed to sink a kongo and a mogami cruiser and escaped by the skin of my teeth with a sub that had very bad damage. I also play dead is dead with no replaying missions and such. When I get back to base im asked if I want to retire and of course I say no and im demoted to a porpoise. (I play asiatic in sargo starting out dec 8, 1941)

Is there a way to set a lower paramater im assuming for success in some way. I love this feature if I had done something careless but this seems a bit harsh lol. Any help would be appreciated and I thank all who reply in advance, cheers.
eers75 is offline   Reply With Quote