View Single Post
Old 03-31-11, 04:16 PM   #191
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 344
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
If it was wrong when they did it, then it's still wrong. If you don't think it's wrong, then fine. Personally, I'll wait until it's gone completely. If that never happens, I'll still have my principles.

Steve, you keep raising the same argument, but it is not a question of right or wrong or high moral principles. You make it sound like you are defending your civil rights under the Constitution.

Ubisoft has designed and is selling software, in this case a game. Ubisoft may choose to subject said software (GAME) to whatever restrictions it deems appropriate. The customer may choose to buy or not buy said software (GAME) based on said restrictions.

The fact that you chose not to buy said software (GAME) because of said restrictions does not make you "principled", it just means you are STUBBORN.

Just like the fact that the rest of us mere mortals (SH5 players) chose to buy said software (GAME) despite such relatively minor, (inconsequential really)restrictions does not make us UN-principled...it just means that we realize that its just a game.