View Single Post
Old 03-27-11, 08:19 AM   #3144
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3232
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm goin' down View Post
You might want to add Max Optics for TMO by Capn Scurvy.

I do not have the IJN radar fix for the beta update. I just use the IJN radar fix for TMO.

If it was me I would delete the Poule Sounds and replace it with EAXsoundsim with Webster's Mamuever by none other than Webster. I think it is better.

Download the Intercontinental Radio Mod by Caratio and you will have music coming out your ears (three German stations, Paris, Tokyo, NBC, CBS, BBC and Radio Hawaii.) It is acitvated by JGSME. You can also download a mod that sends Morse Code messages (which I cannot translate!)

Add extra allied naval bases mod and add damage to ships caused by fire mod (by The Dark Wraith)

If you do not have the 3,000 yd./meter bearing tool, it is worth it.

Download the Easy Aob for manual targeting. There is a version for TMO.

Take a look at Mobo by aaronblood. It is in the Mobo forum.
Thanks for the suggestions!!!

The extra naval bases is totally compatible with RSRDC? That mod is for TMO...

I use the IJN radar fix for beta, because (I think) is compatible with the TMO 21. The mod is in the optionals of the IJN radar fix. Have you the optionals?

I had Max Optics, but the periscope view seems too large...I feel more immersion with a little view.... Now, only I use SCAF.

I donīt understand the suggestion of EAX subsim. I think EAX need the Poul sounds...Or not?

I have the Carotio radio pack (excellent), installed directly in SH4. I have a lot of music and radio packs installed, included sound tracks of film music and radios of my own.

I have also the Morse code mod, installed directly.

The 3000 Yrd Bearing, works with 1360x768 resolution? I read about some problems with the resolution.

Where is the Mobo forum? I want that mod!!!

My best regards.

Fitzcarraldo

P.D.: Please, can you put your JSGME list? Iīm interested in the EAX-Webster sounds order.

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote