View Single Post
Old 03-16-11, 10:19 PM   #9
Pedrelare
Swabbie

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patkins1983 View Post
I have had the blind watch crew problems with this mod.

Be nice if I could play it at the mo but it hasnt gone well on my new windows 7 set up. Any ideas why I have no guns at all. Kind of spoils it not being able to shoot at a thing when in command of the Bismark.
I had the exactaly same problem, then I found out that I only had activated the "GeI" mod only. To make it work it must have "WSM 3.0" AND "GeI" mods activated at the same time.

When you try to activate the "GeI" mod some message appears that the files have been already modified by "WSM 3.0" mod, but just accept it anyway. And then join the same pain that I have being bombed by planes that the stupid WO and the entire crew can't see.

Hope this has helped ya.

More one thing: Anyone that has ever played with the Warship MOD 3.0 had issues with the ship graphics? My Type 1936 entire ship and the Deutschland secondary turres looks like they were made of scrap metal, literally, and they forgot to paint it.

It's a pain to see such a beautiful ship as the Deutschland with those crap turrets. I will post a SS later and maybe somebody can help me out. (Reinstalling doesn't work)
Pedrelare is offline   Reply With Quote