View Single Post
Old 03-16-11, 02:26 PM   #4
Pedrelare
Swabbie

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

Yes GWX Gold with Lite Harbor Traffic and 16km atmosphere mods and WSM 3.0 (GeI), all my crew have at least 1 year in war experience, and they have all the possible medals that I can give them, except wounded badge. My officer is on the bridge all time including 2 petty officers with watch ability and 2 more sailors.

And I can't dive, since I'm using Warship MOD 3.0 as it's show in the title.

I was using Bismarck class battleship, and right after I noticed the aircraft I put all sailors manning the flak and main/secondary guns (since some secondary guns are dual purpose). And even with "full" efficiency on the "watch tower" they couldn't spot the planes very well, as I said, only after they are very close or after they had released all their bombs at the ship. Reinstalling the game and the GWX do not work.

And the year is 1944, January. I even tried making one more petty officer with watch ability but it just doesn't work out. The only way I found to effectively find planes was on a campaign that I made to 1945's where I installed a radar signal warning ( I don't know the name of the equipement ) then I could spot the radar signals of the planes and then the stupid WO started finding the bloody planes before they could screw my patrol.

I'm playing normaly right now with u-boats because have to return all the time to the harbor because I keep getting bombed all time by planes and flooding isn't that realy fun. If I could at least fight back then I would really enjoy the mod. And I really dont know what happens that at least one of the bombs always manage to hit me close to the water line. That pisses me off because I keep flooding. I just feel lucky that they don't have torpedoes.

Hope someone can help me out. Thanks for replying Herr-Berbunch and Gargamel.
Pedrelare is offline   Reply With Quote