View Single Post
Old 03-16-11, 01:43 AM   #975
stoianm
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 833
Uploads: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
So I'm getting settled in SH5 which is new to me.

I've got a few mod questions. Do mods for the following issues exist?

1. Something to make your point of view while moving around the sub smoother and slower. It's very jerky when I look around the control room for instance.
try to lower you in game video settings (put shadows at halh for example, lower a bit the particle density, try to lower antialiasing) and try also the antilag

2. What is the verdict on the stadimeter? It doesn't appear to be accurate. When I tested it in game by measuring actual range on the navmap it didn't correspond with my stad readings no matter where I measured it from.

i am using the stadimeter with the same tdw ui and i have acurate readings... i dunno if you use the wright scope mode for your monitor resolution for example

3. Ships that are hit with torps catch fire EVERYWHERE. Is there a mod that tones down the fire. I just don't think EVERY ship would catch fire EVERYWHERE, EVERY TIME.
try to use the fix mod by tdwhttp://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=174511 in my game i have not this issue but i am not sure wich mod do that

I'm running the following mods already.

1 NewUIs_TDC_6_3_7_TDW
2 U-boat Historical Specifications
3 IRAI_0_0_30_TDW
4 MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt w beards
5 Real Environment MOD
5a Better Explosions V1.1
Trevally Tutorials - All v0.2 (for TDW UI)
read in yellow pls

regards
stoianm is offline   Reply With Quote