View Single Post
Old 03-14-11, 06:34 PM   #360
Stormfly
Serial Port Protector

Downloads: 366
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongel View Post
Hi again Stormfly! This is a great mod and it's nice that I could also contribute in it. But now I have few issues that started to annoy me a little bit. Here comes:

1. The engine sounds are too low. I was using "Engine Sounds Improved"-mod before with this, and it worked great. I had to close doors when I was going top speed because of the noise. Now with the new version of your mod (or is it the TDW's new UI?), the volume level has gone down. Is it because the .dll-files? Could you look into this? I tried adjusting it with SH.sdl-but it didn't seem to work. I really need the engines to shout when when I'm chasing something!

2. Radio reports. The new reports are great, but I think too long. If I wan't to increase the TC, the sound starts to loop, so I have to wait a quite long time for them to finish. And it seems that when I send patrol report, I get two messages back, which seems weird.

Okay, that's it. Otherwise it's golden ! I hope you still keep updating it!
1: Engine sounds... cant reproduce that lower volume, but you can try to rise the wave`s volume itself a bit using a wav editor.

2. Radio reports... yes there are two messages playing if you send a patrol report. I only use the MCCD entry for sending a patrol report, because i changed the script for that: The first sound plays the sending sound sample, after that the script waits for some animations of the radio guy, after that the receiving sound sample is played. This is made to simulate a time delay between sending a message and got a answer from BDU. If you dont want this, you can try clicking on the radio guy while the script is running, it could be that the sound is stopped then not shure. Otherwise i can make this optional for the next version.

Stormfly is offline   Reply With Quote