View Single Post
Old 03-07-11, 07:42 PM   #967
UBOOT_fan
Bosun

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 0
Default Horrible "stripes"

1. I noticed when you look at the ocean from an angle there are some ..."invisible" horrible stripes (I saw them in one picture guy from here somewhere, too) . You can notice them if you look closely only! They appear only if you look at see in an angle , if you rotate yourself with 180 degrades , they disappear. Are they from game or is my graphic board ? I have a GeForce 8800GTS 512MB , and I use Win XP SP3 and use 1280x1024 resolution (I still have a 17" CRT monitor). I would've remembered if those stripes were in SH4. I'm positive there aren't there so I don't think it's my graphic card.
Other game work and look fine (new ones or older), too.
Does anyone know what are those stripes and where they come from ?

2. They say that they solved with the 2 patches "the people walking on the deck in flames" thing, but that's not true, I notice.

3. The engine sound, when you are at the periscope, sometimes stays the same as if I use full throttle even if I use "ahead slow" or any other speed.

4. Sometimes (only saving and reloading worked for me for that) when you hover the mouse for info on the map or when you are at the attack periscope doesn't work . It's annoying to get yourself not seeing the info when you want to lock a target which you can't see its speed and range.
UBOOT_fan is offline   Reply With Quote