View Single Post
Old 03-07-11, 04:23 PM   #2245
ediko
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 17
Uploads: 0

What a patrol. Got near Gibraltar, sank a lone merchant. Found a Brazilian convoy of 3 ships, sunk them all. Got behind a huge British convoy, couldn't keep up so decided to intercept it in 3 days. Got into my calculated spot, 4 days later- nothing. Searched some more, still nothing. Found another US convoy. Got into a great position to shoot at Aquitania.... all missed... pissed as hell decided to venture into Gibraltar itself, after a few hours at 160m got about 12km close. Spotted a Nelson and a Boque. Decided Nelson needs to check how deep it was, fired 4 torpedoes from 11,8km. No one noticed me, I was watching Nelson hit the bottom with his front.... then nothing for 8 hours. I only had 2 T3's left witch only have 5km range, no way I can get that close. Left for home and docked with measly tonnage, knowing that I could have gone home like a hero, at least the boys are all fine and the boat is in perfect condition, except that it lacks loads of upgrades... Someone at BDU sure doesn't like me, can't even get a sonar and batteries
ediko is offline   Reply With Quote