View Single Post
Old 03-05-11, 10:50 AM   #550
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Downloads: 123
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkIpetrucci View Post
Hans, just by looking at the site you've just created I realize how much work and dedication it is involved in this project of yours. It's impressive, really. And I think you are probably a "nut" in the best sense of the word, going deep under and revitalizing SH III in the way you and your team are trying to do that. After crappy SH 5 appeared (and a lot of creative guys turned their modding attention and efforts towards that dead duck) I thought that SH III will be left deserted.
I cannot wait to see the final HAHD product. Unfortunately I don't have the time or/and the skills to help you and the team, but I appreciate a lot what you are doing. Really. Keep up this good spirit, gentlemen!

One last note: There were a lot of great things done by the GWX team, a lot of major and minor tweaking, modifying and creating new things stuff (to the gameplay and to the units, historical information and so on) that you will probably not include in your megamod and that would be a shame, in my opinion. So, for my taste, something having your mod and h.sie's Realistic Repair- and Flooding Times mod combined (and that's because both of your mod are concentrating on simulating realistic gameplaying and historical stuff as much as the game can allow that, with some limitations that are impossible to conquer), together with GWX 3.0 new units and some other stuff from there would be the almost-perfect combination (but that will probably not happen, gathering a team and coordinate their efforts the way GWX did will not be repetable).

But anyway, since this project of yours seems to be the only one "alive", I guess nobody have the right o give you advices about the way you are doing things in this mod, and I support your choices 100 %.
Hi mate,

Thank for the good words and we are coordinating our work in a very professional way and i repeat for a thousand time we will add all campaign elements, ships,planes,port, etc.

We have real professionals with prior experienced in the video game industry.

And we are starting to have offer from other talented artists so if the effort is repeatable is a big yes and we will prove it.

And a very important point is we are making all that for free and like someone already mention here if people are not satisfied with it they can simply ignore it and play whatever mod they like the choice is your

Like i say even if we do that for ten history lovers like us we will have attain our goal i don't mind not pleasing the mass we do this for fun and history. Sh3 is not a sub simulator some tend to forget that aspect it is more a simulation of a simulation so we fake almost everything in the most convincing way possible.

Best regards Hans

Last edited by Hans Witteman; 03-05-11 at 12:50 PM.
Hans Witteman is offline   Reply With Quote