View Single Post
Old 03-05-11, 10:24 AM   #548
mkIpetrucci
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Hans, just by looking at the site you've just created I realize how much work and dedication it is involved in this project of yours. It's impressive, really. And I think you are probably a "nut" in the best sense of the word, going deep under and revitalizing SH III in the way you and your team are trying to do that. After crappy SH 5 appeared (and a lot of creative guys turned their modding attention and efforts towards that dead duck) I thought that SH III will be left deserted.
I cannot wait to see the final HAHD product. Unfortunately I don't have the time or/and the skills to help you and the team, but I appreciate a lot what you are doing. Really. Keep up this good spirit, gentlemen!

One last note: There were a lot of great things done by the GWX team, a lot of major and minor tweaking, modifying and creating new things stuff (to the gameplay and to the units, historical information and so on) that you will probably not include in your megamod and that would be a shame, in my opinion. So, for my taste, something having your mod and h.sie's Realistic Repair- and Flooding Times mod combined (and that's because both of your mod are concentrating on simulating realistic gameplaying and historical stuff as much as the game can allow that, with some limitations that are impossible to conquer), together with GWX 3.0 new units and some other stuff from there would be the almost-perfect combination (but that will probably not happen, gathering a team and coordinate their efforts the way GWX did will not be repetable).

But anyway, since this project of yours seems to be the only one "alive", I guess nobody have the right o give you advices about the way you are doing things in this mod, and I support your choices 100 %.

Last edited by mkIpetrucci; 03-05-11 at 10:34 AM.