View Single Post
Old 03-05-11, 06:47 AM   #542
reaper7
sim2reality

Downloads: 258
Uploads: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Witteman View Post
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Dont exchange password in pm exchange password via your private mail.

Every team member who has put password info in pm make a new one it is security purpose and it is very easy to read pm on a forum for any computer literate
Yes this is a very good point, and one I overlooked using PM's for the current passwords in use.

What I need is for all members to send me a secure password (minimum 10 character length) with at least one numeric character in the password -this should be secure enough. Send the password to reaper7@u-boot-hahd.com

Then I will redo the Passwords for everyone and mail them via there current 'username'@u-boot-hahd.com that I've set up. The password for these will be the same as the one you provide.

Current Member mails as of now are: (Hope I haven't missed any new members)

reaper7@u-boot-hahd.com
hans@u-boot-hahd.com
makman94@u-boot-hahd.com
fastfranky@u-boot-hahd.com
brett25@u-boot-hahd.com
fitzcarraldo@u-boot-hahd.com

These emails have been setup for access via Gmail for ease of use compared to the default webmail access.

So if ye can get those passwords to me ASAP we can be in business. Once I have the passes done - full access to the members area and chat-room will be available.
This will provide us the tools to develop and communicate securely and more efficient.

Last edited by reaper7; 03-05-11 at 07:16 AM.
reaper7 is offline   Reply With Quote