View Single Post
Old 03-01-11, 09:09 PM   #961
LastPurifier
Nub

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0
Default game freeze at the very moment when the target is about to be declared sunk

Hi guys!

I'm experiencing a peculiar freeze in the game at the very moment when the the target (enemy ship -> merchant) is about to be declared sunk. I have tested several of my saves with and without any mods activated and the bug persists. Every time i perforate a poor merchant ship, and it catches nicely on fire (thanks to those skilled modders) the "terminal shot" which kills the ship due to some buggy irony makes my screen freeze and audio goes in a loop. I can, however Ctrl-Alt-Delete to Task Man to kill SH5. This happens during TOTAL GERMANY / BRITISH COASTAL WATERS (I'm overambitious having sunk over 100000 tons of allied shipping on realistic )

- I have latest drivers for all of my rig's components
- I have tested realoading from several saves before (read=many hours of gaming time) this occurence and it eventually happens!
- tested with / without mods - same result
I thought it might have been the sequence of mods activated in JSGME

I'm running a rig packed with Core i7 920, 6GB DDR3, RADEON HD5770, ASUS XONAR D2 and Win 7 x64

Mods i use:
NewUIs_TDC_6_3_7_ByTheDarkWraith
NewUIs_TDC_jimimadrids_map_tools
sobers realistic hydrophone operator
Adv Shift key 2.1
GWX Compass Rose Grid
MCCD_1.04
MightyFine Less Annoying Footsteps
SteelVikings Interior Mod
Accurate German Flags
Old Style Explosions
NauticalWolfs Torpedo Textures
Feared Hunters
U-boat historical specs
SteelViking underwater mod
Morale Mod
AilSmoke
Enhanced Funnel Smoke
Capthelms SH5 Audio Mod

Thanks for any suggestions

(I have tried to go through 63 pages of this thread, but after 20 i tendered my capitulation. Very good source of info though )

Last edited by LastPurifier; 03-01-11 at 09:23 PM.
LastPurifier is offline   Reply With Quote