View Single Post
Old 02-26-11, 03:39 PM   #3004
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm goin' down View Post
I am not so sure there are no problems. I was given the option to go to Holy Loch which is not supposed to be in the game per Armistead. Plus, after I went there, no ships were sighted and then my game crashed. Also, at various times the dials for navigating the sub (lower right side of the screen) were totally white. When I shut the game down and restarted it, the problem fixed itself. I am now in mid 44 on a career. So far I have only seen one TF, and that changed course on my so I did not get a shot off. I have sunk the only light cruiser I have spotted, but that was sailing alone. Warships are few and far between. (Maybe the campaign sends my boat to places were the TFs either had already departed or had not yet arrived? I can accept that explanation.) Here is a potential fix: we need to find a modder like Ducimus who will go into RSRDC and make whatever adjustments they believe are necessary, but that is a wish that probably will not be granted.
Well, the issues are what they are before. RSRD overwrites so many of the changes of TMO. I believe Duc redid a lot of the planes sensors, loadouts and spawn rates, RSRD will change all that to it's own settings. Course it always nerfed the crew ratings. Not that RSRD will cause CTD's or change traffic, just lose a lot of changes and settings that most wouldn't notice...you and me prolly would long as we've played. Would love to see a TMO patch to run over RSRD. I've made many changes to RSRD, haven't noticed problems, but not skilled enough that I would release it.

I actually got the white dials myself, that was a first, figured it was my card settings, a reload corrected it, hasn't happened again.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote