View Single Post
Old 02-19-11, 11:55 AM   #43
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3228
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowfin View Post
Thanks so much for making this. I pity Ubi. They'll need a team of 10 guys working for 7 years to catch up to the work of yourself and all the other moders. Even then they'll never get it as good as this!

I just went and tried it over your MaGui Final even though it is not compatible and it worked just fine. I had perfect round circles with no black bars on the sides of my 16:9 monitor and Nvidia250gt. When the mission loaded I had to alt-tab to desktop and there was a message saying missing files 0x3f070017 0x2620e001 0x2620f001.
I clicked ok and then alt-tab back into game and played the whole patrol... sunk a destroyer with a do or die stern shot ( the crew cheered !) and sunk 2 large cargo ships.

That was the most fun I ever had with silent hunter. So good to finally play in wide screen with 5.1 surround sound and with manual targeting !
But really you have MaGUI final or MaGUI 3.4 WS? If you install WS after the MaGUI Final, I think you overwrites the MaGUI Final and the result is the MaGUI 3.4 Widescreen.

I donīt try your solution, only this is my speculation

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.