View Single Post
Old 02-06-11, 01:18 PM   #167
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Downloads: 123
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
you have no need for encouraging Hans ! your mod ...rocks and this is 'speaking' by its own ! you know....i always believed that there are two 'types' of modders ....the first 'type' modders are talking ('advertise') always about their mods trying to 'push' the whole thing and the second 'type' are 'talking' to people with a different way....they 'talk' to people with their mods (and only the users that really wants are 'hearing'). your mod ,Hans, is a very strong 'voice' ! be sure of that !
the down side is that silent hunter series simply ...are dying becuase the few that are left here are more hardcore SIMULATOR fans. thats why ,imo, you don't see the 'huppiness' from many people (becuase ...few have left here) that you may expected to see . (if you were here...two or three years ago....you would have seen very different reactions)
Hi mate,

I know I'm late but for history lovers there no such thing as time lapse appeal, when you are hook to history or classic stuff like Sh3 that never get old at least in my book.

The younger generation might not like old stuff and i see that this generation is consuming stuff at a fast rhythm without any kind of lasting appeal. For me i still play old DOS games

And as i mention earlier even if only 5 persons are interested in my work i will still developing it.

No matter what and against all odd i will always side to preserve history to the best of my knowledge.

Best regards Hans

Hans Witteman is offline   Reply With Quote