Old 02-04-11, 03:24 PM   #153
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Downloads: 123
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by h.sie View Post
Hello Hans,

where can I download and test your mod(s)? I cursorly searched through all your threads, but I couldn't locate any link! Do you have a filefront- or mediafire page or something like that?

Greetings,
h.sie
Hi h.sie,

First i like to congratulated you for the fantastic work you are doing now for SH3 it is amazing

And i am sorry for any confusion on the state of my mod but there is no release version yet because me and the rare friends i have here at subsim are starting to implemented the stuff you all want to see in like better ai sensors, damage and flooding behavior, fatigue models and campaign elements etc.

I am not against seeing my work in any other supermod but after release only and i am not sure i want to spend countless hours just to learn others mod structure to integrated some of my stuff in it to get at the end a crashing nightmare fest!

Go look at all my old post and i congratulated and encouraged many folks working on different supermod and in return almost none of them is laying me a hand nor encouraging me and this hurt me but i can't do a thing about human nature.

PS I would love to see your expertise at work in my mod that would be a blast

Best regards Hans

Hans Witteman is offline   Reply With Quote