Old 01-31-11, 03:13 PM   #63
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Downloads: 123
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar2Niner View Post
@Hans

Got a whole new box of nappies at the ready shipmate . Indeed I noticed your reference to the VIIC, and I can't wait kaleun, great news that you might have some help. I think I'm going to be rather busy on release, learning my way round your magnificent type II. I am intrigued regarding this line tho............

"But don't worry i will release U-BOOTTYPIIA_HAHD before the VIIC is done when complete it will be a sub mod that you will activated once you switch to the VIIC "

Does this mean I might be able to run your two mods in tandem? i.e not two new sh3 installs, one for the type II, one for the VIIC? Whichever it is mate, I'll install another hdd if necessary

On a side note Hans, what are your computer specs? I ask only because the smoke from your chimney stacks looks so much better than mine.

Best wishes and regards.

Fubar2Niner
Hi again mate,

You will start the campaign with only U-BOOTTYPIIA_HAHD and when you reach the point where you want to change for typVIIC you only have to be in port and activate U-BOOTTYPVIIC mod in JSGME and your campaign continue where you left it only change is that you are now the proud owner of your brand new VIIC

My computer specs :

Intel core 2 duo E6750
3gb of corsair 667 mhz
Ati x1900 pro (I know it is old don't laugh)-----poor kaleun over here

Don't get marry and you won't end up your life with an old rig like mine

By the way a very nice trick to get beautiful free flickering if you have an ati video card is you just use ati tray tool and force antialiasing i put mine to 4 that why my video look as good as they are and i have no drop in frame rate at all.

Best regards Hans

Last edited by Hans Witteman; 01-31-11 at 03:31 PM.
Hans Witteman is offline   Reply With Quote