Fubar2Niner
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 276
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Witteman View Post
Hi matey,

I was wandering where you where ll that time

I don't know if you noticed on the first page but i already start working on the VIIC

But don't worry i will release U-BOOTTYPIIA_HAHD before the VIIC is done when complete it will be a sub mod that you will activated once you switch to the VIIC

And just as a hint i am working on some test with free game engine Unity 3d me and a friend programmer in C++ is willing to get in my team so if it sound any bell you should need a diaper by now

Best regards Hans
@Hans

Got a whole new box of nappies at the ready shipmate . Indeed I noticed your reference to the VIIC, and I can't wait kaleun, great news that you might have some help. I think I'm going to be rather busy on release, learning my way round your magnificent type II. I am intrigued regarding this line tho............

"But don't worry i will release U-BOOTTYPIIA_HAHD before the VIIC is done when complete it will be a sub mod that you will activated once you switch to the VIIC "

Does this mean I might be able to run your two mods in tandem? i.e not two new sh3 installs, one for the type II, one for the VIIC? Whichever it is mate, I'll install another hdd if necessary

On a side note Hans, what are your computer specs? I ask only because the smoke from your chimney stacks looks so much better than mine.

Best wishes and regards.

Fubar2Niner

Last edited by Fubar2Niner; 01-31-11 at 02:54 PM.
Fubar2Niner is offline   Reply With Quote