Old 01-31-11, 02:09 PM   #61
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Downloads: 123
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar2Niner View Post
@Hans

You crazy bugger !!........ My luck I wasn't at home yesterday and just discovered this thread, but, damn what a discovery ! I knew this would be worth the wait kaleun, but I'm blown away !!!! Not just a type IIA rework. A whole new ball game, watched the vids on youtube. The cranes, the buildings, even the algea had me drooling. When I looked at the 3d deck and detail I almost wet myself in excitment. I love the new sky and sea foam, the wet clothes look so real I want to hand the crew a towel. Also love the new clothing detail. Fact is I can't see any one thing that doesn't look the dogs bo***cks as we say in London. Fantastic, marvellous, great, great work mate. BTW did I say great. Early days I know but this has me waiting like a hopefull lotto winner for the VII. I salute you Sir

@Hitman

Thank you, thank you for stickying this

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner
Hi matey,

I was wandering where you where all that time

I don't know if you noticed on the first page but i already start working on the VIIC

But don't worry i will release U-BOOTTYPIIA_HAHD before the VIIC is done when complete it will be a sub mod that you will activated once you switch to the VIIC

And just as a hint i am working on some test with free game engine Unity 3d me and a friend programmer in C++ is willing to get in my team so if it sound any bell you should need a diaper by now

Best regards Hans

Last edited by Hans Witteman; 02-01-11 at 01:56 AM.
Hans Witteman is offline   Reply With Quote