View Single Post
Old 01-27-11, 05:22 PM   #237
Stormfly
Serial Port Protector

Downloads: 366
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josef von Posorschitz View Post
2 STORMFLY: I like your nice mod and I have an idea.

It would be possible to add a sound from the movie Das Boot "Torpedo eins klar machen zum Unterwasserschuss!", when I click on a torpedo 1 on the panel in UI in the game and sets its depth, speed, etc. before launching??

By torpedo 2 sound - "Torpedo zwei klar machen zum Unterwasserschuss!" with answer: "Rohr zwei bewässern!"
By torpedo 3 sound - "Torpedo drei klar machen zum Unterwasserschuss!" with answer: "Rohr drei bewässern!"
By torpedo 4 sound - "Torpedo vier klar machen zum Unterwasserschuss!" with answer: "Rohr vier bewässern!"
By torpedo 5 sound - "Torpedo fünf klar machen zum Unterwasserschuss!" with answer: "Rohr fünf bewässern!"

By setting of all torpedoes - "Torpedo eins bis vier klar machen zum Unterwasserschuss!" with answer: "Rohr eins bis vier bewässern!"

Because on the bridge is not many commands in the weather hear it does not matter, that the sound reflects the preparation for launching torpedoes underwater ... or in 1:57 is the sound for the surfaced attack (Überwasserschuss):

I think it added to the atmosphere!

And when I click on the red button ("fire") - check time 2:00 :
ohh i allready tryed that, but it seams there is to much musik in the background for having a good and fitting result, say what is happening if you switch from single to multi shot (normaly there should come a sample to prepare all torpedos) after that you can go back to single shot.

In my eyes, the torp select buttons shouldnt have to much sounds, because you switch very often and it get nerving over time. (I also removed the vanilla "tube x get closed" sample for this reason).

i dont know if you have read the readme or studyed the F1 or shift+F1 helpscreen, but by pressing Shift+C, you get a long special cut of U-96 surface attack sample, fitting for SH5, if you do it right... much immersive

Stormfly is offline   Reply With Quote