View Single Post
Old 01-27-11, 04:52 PM   #236
Sepp von Ch.
Sea Lord

Downloads: 788
Uploads: 0
Default Torpedo eins klar machen zum Unterwasserschuss!

2 STORMFLY: I like your nice mod and I have an idea.

It would be possible to add a sound from the movie Das Boot "Torpedo eins klar machen zum Unterwasserschuss!", when I click on a torpedo 1 on the panel in UI in the game and sets its depth, speed, etc. before launching??

By torpedo 2 sound - "Torpedo zwei klar machen zum Unterwasserschuss!" with answer: "Rohr zwei bewässern!"
By torpedo 3 sound - "Torpedo drei klar machen zum Unterwasserschuss!" with answer: "Rohr drei bewässern!"
By torpedo 4 sound - "Torpedo vier klar machen zum Unterwasserschuss!" with answer: "Rohr vier bewässern!"
By torpedo 5 sound - "Torpedo fünf klar machen zum Unterwasserschuss!" with answer: "Rohr fünf bewässern!"

By setting of all torpedoes - "Torpedo eins bis vier klar machen zum Unterwasserschuss!" with answer: "Rohr eins bis vier bewässern!"

Because on the bridge is not many commands in the weather hear it does not matter, that the sound reflects the preparation for launching torpedoes underwater ... or in 1:57 is the sound for the surfaced attack (Überwasserschuss):

I think it added to the atmosphere!

And when I click on the red button ("fire") - check time 2:00 :
Sepp von Ch. is offline   Reply With Quote