View Single Post
Old 01-26-11, 06:40 PM   #770
StarTrekMike
Navy Dude

Downloads: 137
Uploads: 0

Been trying to work this out by reading through the whole of this thread.

I installed this mod and the patch (took me a bit but I figured out how easy it really is to install) and everything seems to work...kinda.

I know that this game is buggy but when I was just rolling with a different UI mod and some sounds mods I had no problem...this mod (the only thing enabled with mod enabler) seems to cause very random CTD's everytime I play the game. this is not at any particular time...it just seems to happen at random.

I don't want this to sound like I am angry, I know that so much hard work went into this mod and I want it to work the best that it can...I just can't even play the game when it CTD's at random after only a short time of play.

I meet all the requirements for the game but I think that having windows XP pro 32 bit might be causing issues.

I see only two options that I can take. I could download every mod included in this pack individually and see how that works for me (kind of a extreme sort of troubleshooting) or I could locate the problem within the mod and change it...I hear that the enviroment mod could be causes some folks issues.

again...not bashing the mod, I want to make this work for me because I love the mod choices.

any ideas on what could be causing my CTD's?

thank you all so much in advance.

Mike