View Single Post
Old 01-25-11, 02:43 PM   #237
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Two missions covering the 9th and 10th of Jan 1941 done so far. The 10th is a tricky one, as Raptor will no doubt remember, Operation Excess, the convoy to Malta where Illustrious met some Stukas and came off a bit worse for wear.
Now, I've done a rather prototypical mission with a nice convoy size, two cruisers, two battleships, Lusty and about four destroyers with about 19 Stukas and eight SM79s (who I've just found out led an attack on the merchants of Excess whilst the Stukas went after Lusty).
Basically, the whole thing turns into a lagfest, which comes as no surprise when Lusty, two BBs, two CAs and four DDs open up in unison. I dare say Task Force, Raptor and Hunter will have no problems playing this, well, basically anyone who isn't me will be able to play it just fine most likely...but, I've had to make a 'Lite' version with less units, hopefully it will reduce lag.

Anyway, I hope to continue with the Filthy Few for a bit longer so we can build up a backlog of missions to prevent mission creation lag.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote