View Single Post
Old 01-20-11, 01:32 PM   #314
Fish40
The Old Man

Downloads: 146
Uploads: 0

Fred, I have a question. I'm planning on useing the Radio Stations Manager Mod to install the stations. I don't know if you're familiar with this or not, but after extracting the radio files (KPO and NHK) to the Radio folder in the game, and running the RSM, the only events that show up in the RSM are for Radio Washington, and NHK. I determined that this is because of the different folder structure between KPO and NHK/Washington. The latter two stations unfold as follows: Station name, followed by events. KPO is divided by yearly folders. I hope I'm not loseing you here. My question is, do I need to take the events folder out of the year folder, eliminating the year folder so the file structure resembles NHK/Wash? In other words, KPO/Events.

This leads me to another question. Because there are different frequencies and antenna values for each year, will I in essence be creating five different stations? All the ini info must be entered into the RSM, and I'm alittle confused on how to do it. Thanks for your help.
Fish40 is offline   Reply With Quote